Expected ability of our animators is to be able to produce pieces of animation that convey a sense of believable movement and match the overall animation style of current projects as well as proposing new ideas for new games. With a good sense of weight, physical acting and timing, with the versatility to make changes on the run and deliver on time. Our animators are expected to have good communication skills and be able to work in a team, receiving and giving feedback on necessary adjustments to characters or props for animation within the art department, and communicating with team leaders of related areas to resolve issues and design the necessary animation assets.
What we'd like from you:
- Good animation skills the convey interesting and attractive actions
- Practical understanding of physical animation principles and character acting
- Consistent quality of animation pieces in deadline parameters
- Practical knowledge of skinning and rigging using Human IK
What we think you need to achieve this:
- Advanced skill level in Autodesk Maya animation tools.
- Basic to Medium skill level in Unity
- Strong knowledge of animation principles
- General understanding of modeling to give model feedback for animation
- Good communication skills
- English: written, professional level.
- Programming skills in MEL or Python
- Mobile Videogame experience in character animation
- Knowledge of Unity Particle Systems
- Dynamic and relaxed, but goal-oriented working environment, in a multidisciplinary team.
- World-class technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary