GAME DATA ANALYST
The main objective of our Game Data Analyst is to be the main point of contact between the development team and the product's telemetry. The GDA is the one who knows all the events in the game and to whom the rest of the team should reach to in case of any issue that can be addressed through data analysis. The GDA has high analytical skills and manages the statistics and KPI's that are relevant to the successful development of the project, both reactive and proactively.
What we'd like from you:
- Generate periodical analysis of the state of the project
- Generate ad-hoc analysis of the game economy and related topics
- Support the team in the generation of project performance reports
What we think you need to achieve this:
- Advanced skill level in SQL.
- Advanced skill level in Excel.
- Strong knowledge of database structures.
- Data-oriented problem solving skills.
- English: written, professional level.
- Programming skills in Python or similar.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
- Mobile Videogame experience.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Dynamic and relaxed, but goal-oriented working environment, in a multidisciplinary team.
- World-class technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary