As a Lead Artist, you will use your expertise and experience to manage and organize the art team, according to the Art Directors Guidelines. In order to do this, you should have experience organizing teams, using tools like Jira and working with multidisciplinary teams. You should be able to either easily match an already existing art style or propose entirely new ones, and always ensure the best art team workflow and the art quality of the project, to achieve a great visual experience in our games.
What we'd like from you:
- Experience as lead artist or being in charge of the visual aspects of a project.
- Experience on multiple projects and platforms and the ability to work with different art styles.
- Experience in organizing teams and tasks, ideally with JIRA.
- Experience and knowledge in 2D and 3D art.
- Experience and knowledge in tools like Maya and ADOBE Creative Suite.
- Knowledge or experience in 2D and 3D animation
- Strong level of art skills
- Interest in learning new tools
- Interest and knowledge of game art history
- Manage the art team on a project, organizing tasks and artist workflow.
- Follow up of the project goals and objectives.
- Support art development with the Art Director and other members of the team.
- Detect and inform any art related issue or risk in the project.
- Collaborate and work with the other game disciplines.
- Dynamic and relaxed, but goal-oriented working environment, in a multidisciplinary team
- World-class technology
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary