The main goal of our Backend QA is to support the Development team to validate and test the development of features and optimizations for backend systems for mobile game experiences. The Backend QA Lead is in charge of dev-testing and is the person in charge of creating, updating, and validating all the project’s test plans to make sure that requirements and objectives are met. Our Backend QA is in close communication with the dev team to understand the game inside-out to make sure we can catch any possible errors as soon as possible, as well coordinate with other QA departments and teams.
What we'd like from you:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans
- Execute unit and functional testing
- Identify risks and critical points on the features and optimizations to be tested
- Constant communication with the dev team
- Document and track issues in JIRA
- Execution of in-game tests
What we think you need to achieve this:
- 2-year experience working in QA for software projects
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge on automated, unit and integration testing
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of backend platform development, including databases, endpoints Rest API
- Knowledge of mobile platform development
- Be able to setup development and testing environments
- Experience using Docker
- Experience using Version Control Systems (GIT, P4)
- Experience with automation testing
- PHP programming
- Kubernetes, Mysql, couchbase
- Experience testing mobile devices
- Knowledge of how video game development pipeline works
- Dynamic and relaxed, but goal-oriented working environment, in a multidisciplinary team.
- World-class technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary