The main goal of our QA Lead is to coordinate all the QA and testing process of our games. The QA Lead is in charge of our external testing and is the person in charge of creating, updating and validating all the project’s test plans to make sure our end users can get a flawless experience. Our QA Lead is in close communication with the the dev team to understand the the game inside-out to make sure we can catch any possible errors as soon as possible.
What we'd like from you:
- Create and review Test Plans for game features
- Coordinate execution of test rounds with external QA provider
- Constant communication with the dev team and QA provider
- Manage the projects JIRA space
- Execution of in-game tests
What we think you need to achieve this:
- 2 year experience working in QA for software projects
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of mobile platform development
- Good communication skills
- English: written, professional level.
- Manage Testrail
- Experience using JENKINS
- Experience working with UNITY
- Knowledge of how video game development pipeline works
- Experience using Version Control systems (GIT, P4)
- Dynamic and relaxed, but goal-oriented working environment, in a multidisciplinary team.
- World-class technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary