The main goal of our QA tester is to do the QA and testing process of some of our games. The QA tester will collaborate on creating, updating and validating the project test plans, to make sure our end users can get a flawless experience. The QA tester is always in close communication with the development team to understand the game inside-out and make sure that we can catch any possible errors early in the project.
What we'd like from you:
- Review Test Plans for game features
- Constant communication with the development team
- Report the bugs found in issue tracking systems, such as JIRA
- Execution of in-game tests
What we think you need to achieve this:
- 1-2 years experience working in QA for software projects
- Intermediate level skills using spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of mobile platform development
- Experience working with TestRails
- Experience working with Unity
- Knowledge of how video game development pipeline works
- Experience using Version Control systems (GIT, P4)
- English: written, professional level
- Dynamic and relaxed, but goal-oriented working environment, in a multidisciplinary team.
- World-class technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary