The main goal of our QA Lead is to coordinate all the QA and testing process of our games. The QA Lead is in charge of our external testing and is the person in charge of creating, updating and validating all the project’s test plans to make sure our end users can get a flawless experience. Our QA Lead is in close communication with the the dev team to understand the the game inside-out to make sure we can catch any possible errors as soon as possible.
What we'd like from you:
- Coordinate testing efforts with internal and external QA teams, including functional QA, localization QA, platform certification, and Live QA post-release testing
- Manage and help to mentor the internal team through best practices and bug reporting with a deep attention to detail
- Work with the studio QA team to improve the studio test tools and infrastructure
- Write and execute test plans, identify test cases, prepare certification checklist and ensure test reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn how to use any tools needed during the development. For example, Unity Engine, Development Tools, Game Debug Tools, etc.
What we think you need to achieve this:
- 2 year experience working in QA for software projects
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of mobile platform development
- Good communication skills
- English: written, professional level.
- Manage Testrail
- Experience using JENKINS
- Experience working with UNITY
- Knowledge of how video game development pipeline works
- Experience using Version Control systems (GIT, P4)
- Dynamic and relaxed, but goal-oriented working environment, in a multidisciplinary team.
- World-class technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary